Grow Your Hair Long with Avocado
Avocado….most would have heard of this fruit and where is it from really? And can the nutrients of avocado give you a healthy scalp to grow your hair long faster?
Having a long distinguished history, much has been said about the origins of Avocado but majority claimed that it stems from the center of origin in or near southern Mexico and it is considered a single-seeded berry fruit. Similar to a banana, Avocado is a tropical fruit. There are many varieties of Avocado but Hass is one of the superior ones.
Commonly known in English as Avocado or some even called it ‘Alligator Pear’ because of its scaly, dark green peel and shape. In different languages, such as the Spanish calls it Aguacate, the French calls it Avocatier or Avocat, the Dutch calls it Avocaat etc.
Avocado is truly an amazing fruit enriched with almost 20 essential nutrients, including fiber, potassium, magnesium, Vitamin C, E, B-vitamins and folic acid. Also, it enables the body to absorb more fat-soluble nutrients, such as alpha and beta-carotene and lutein, in foods that are eaten with the fruit.
So all these nutrients are great for the health our scalp too. Therefore massaging our scalp regularly gets the nutrients to our scalp and while when we massage with avocado oil, it helps moisturise scalp and hair to grow your hair long effectively.
The successful planting and flowering of Avocado is pretty tough to achieve in that it requires just the right climate condition that is not too wet or too dry, not too hot or too cold either. A climate that is too cold or freezing will destroy the plant whilst the embryo will abort in a hot or very cool climate condition.
If the temperature rises that it becomes too hot, the young fruits will drop. Protection from high winds is also needed otherwise it will break the branches as Avocado tree can grow up to eighty feet tall and during the period of pollination which in itself is a complicated process, the sun should be bright and the temperature must be moderate.
Similarly to a banana, Avocado is plucked when it is yet ripened. If it is left on the tree, this particular fruit will remain hard and continue to grow. Unusual, but that is how it is with Avocado. The skin of avocado can be from bright green to dark purple and it is advisable to select those of dark color.
When an avocado has ripened, its flesh should be greenish-yellow to deep yellow. A sensitive fruit, once the flesh is exposed it can turn brown to black fairly quickly but to halt or delay this reaction, immediately squeeze lemon or lime juice onto the flesh.
Why avocado can help grow your hair long faster
- It provides essential fats like oleic acid (omega-9) and linolenic acid (omega-3) which are critical for cell growth, which helps grow your hair long faster is possible
- It contains a great source of B7 (biotin), one of the B-complex vitamin supplement, that is important to stimulate hair growth from inside out – also speed up to grow your hair long
- Avocado oil is one of the effective hair moisturizer to prevent hair breakage, from drying and falling out. This is because it contains essential fatty acids and Vitamin E that will not only moisturizes but also strengthens your hair – stronger hair naturally, grows at maximum speed
- Avocado oil is also healthy for your scalp in preventing dandruff or scalp psoriasis as well as acting as sunscreen protecting your hair and scalp from the sun’s harmful UV rays – which ‘frees your hair’ to grow your hair long faster
- Avocado oil is able to heal scalp as it is also high in sterols which is also known as plant steroids. With healthy scalp, naturally this helps grow your hair long fast
- Avocado oil stimulates and improves blood flow and circulation to the scalp thereby bringing essential nutrients to the hair follicles which in turn stimulates hair growth and strengthening hair strands
- It is rich in lecithin which gives it good penetrative qualities that is essential for hair growth and nourishment
Well there you have it, a long list of reasons why and how avocado (oil) helps to grow your hair long fast or at healthy, optimum speed.
In fact, its high penetrative qualities and rapid absorption has placed Avocado Oil in the limelight of cosmetic products especially in the range of skin care products. Furthermore, the extracted oil used for skin care is normally refined, bleached and refreshed resulting in an odorless yellow oil.
Hence, if you are looking for a natural way to healthy hair, skin and scalp, do consider avocado oil as one of your top ingredients.